Wednesday 21 April 2010

1950’s THEATRICAL CHIC


Theatre design student Annabelle is in love with classic Edwardian and 1950’s era clothes. Although her favourite designer is the Australian designer Willow, who is a lot more contemporary. Annabelle says, ” I like her (Willow) interpretation of the natural world and its all very elegant”. Annabelle is wearing a 1950’s skirt, which was originally made for a theatre production and Annabelle modified from a dress. It was given to Annabelle by a friend of her mother. The elegant jacket is circa 1910, the heels are from ASOS. That’s what I call getting good wear out of clothes.

2 comments:

  1. THIS SKIRT IS LOUD! I love it. And you have a beautiful blog.

    x

    http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt too....It's sooo special and I love colors in general so obviously I adore her...Thanks for the complimets but your blog is amazing too...
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete